Crossville Golf and Vacation Information
- Dynasty Asian Cafe - (931) 456-9111
- Big Boy's Barbeque - (931) 484-1350
- Gondola Pizza House - (931) 484-7647
- Cracker Barrel - (931) 456-9622
- Beef & Barrel Restaurant - (931) 456-9211
- Cancun Mexican Restaurant - (931) 707-5106
- The Brass Lantern - (931) 484-7657
- Stagecoach Place Cafe - (931) 456-9631
- Lefty's Barbecue - (931) 484-4205
- The Blind Zebra - (931) 787-1011
Things to Do
- Cumberland County Playhouse - Shows such as Ring of Fire, To Kill A Mockingbird, and Ragtime.
- Cumberland Mountain State Park - Camping, boating, fishing, hiking, and swimming.
- Homestead Tower Museum - Go see the history of the Cumberland Homesteads in the 1900s.
- Wildwood Stables - Trail rides, pony rides, hay rides, and stable activities available.
- Stonehaus Winery - A family owned winery with a variety of wines.
- Military Memorial Museum - See historical items from the Civil Wars all the way to the war in Iraq.
- Chuckle's Family Fun - Go-Karts, Arcade, Laser Tag, and more.
- Catoosa Ridge Stables - Ride the trails, eat, and relax.