Lexington Golf and Vacation Information
- Bourbon n' Toulouse - 829 Euclid Ave, Lexington, KY 40502, (859) 335-0300
- Jonathan at Gratz Park - 120 W Second St, Lexington, KY 40507, (859) 252-4949
- Windy Corner Market - 4595 Bryan Station Rd, Lexington, KY 40507, (859) 294-9338
- Bonefish Grill - 2341 Sir Barton Way, Lexington, KY 40509, (859) 233-3474
- Sahara Mediterranean Cuisine - 3061 Fieldstone Way, Lexington, KY 40513, (859) 224-1138
- Malone's - 1920 Pleasant Ridge Dr, Lexington, KY 40509, (859) 264-8023
- Red State BBQ - 4020 Georgetown Rd, Lexington, KY 40511, (859) 233-7898
- Bella Notte - 3715 Nicholasville Rd, Lexington, KY 40503, (859) 245-1789
- Saul Good Restaurant & Pub - 3801 Nicholasville Rd, Lexington, KY 40503, (859) 273-4663
- Cheddar's Casual Cafe - 3604 Walden Dr, Lexington, KY 40517, (859) 272-0891
Things to Do
- Keeneland - Horse racing, dining, scenic view!
- Kentucky Horse Park - Pony rides, camping, and specialty museums. Features dozens of breeds of horses.
- The Kentucky Theatre - Historic theater featuring older and newer movies.
- Mary Todd Lincoln House - House of Mary Todd Lincoln, the mother of President Lincoln.
- Legacy Trail - 12-mile walking and biking trail with a public art venue.
- The Arboretum - The state botanicl garden of Kentucky with a variety of trees and plants.
- Ashland: The Henry Clay Estate - The 600-acre estate of statesman Henry Clay, national landmark.
- The Aviation Museum of Kentucky - Educational museum with different types of aircrafts.
- Whitaker Bank Ballpark - Home of the Lexington Legends.
- Rupp Arena - University of Kentucky's Basketball arena.
Contact us at Kentucky Golf Vacations for more information on Lexington golf packages!