Louisville Golf and Vacation Information
- Havana Rumba - 4115 Oechsli Ave, Louisville, KY 40207, (502) 897-1959
- Jack Fry's - 1007 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40204, (502) 452-9244
- Hammerheads - 921 Swan St, Louisville, KY 40204, (502) 365-1112
- Mayan Cafe - 813 E Market St, Louisville, KY 40206, (502) 566-0651
- The Cafe - 712 Brent St, Louisville, KY 40204, (502) 589-9191
- Corbett's: An American Place - 5050 Norton Healthcare Blvd, Louisville, KY 40241, (502) 327-5058
- Buck's Restaurant & Bar - 425 W Ormsby Ave, Louisville, KY 40203, (502) 637-5284
- Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse - 325 W. Main St, Louisville, KY 40202, (502) 584-0102
- The Oakroom - 500 S 4th St, Louisville, KY 40202, (502) 807-3463
- Mussel & Burger Bar - 9200 Taylorsville Rd, Louisville, KY (502) 384-4834
- Louisville Mega Cavern - "The World's Only Fully Underground Zipline"
- Kentucky Derby Museum - Horse Racing museum located on the grounds of Churchill Downs.
- Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory - Where world-famous Louisville Slugger bats are made.
- The Louisville Quest! - Part race, part scavenger hunt, and a fun way to explore downtown Louisville.
- Cherokee Park - Biking, archery trails, basketball, and fishing.
- Locust Grove - Built in 1790, Locust Grove is the former home of the founder of Louisville.
- The Louisville Palace Theater - A beautiful piece of Louisville's history. Has live entertainment.
- Louisville Slugger Field - Home of the Louisville Bats.
- Muhammad Ali Center - A cultural attraction and international education center.
- Churchill Downs - Racetrack that is home to the Kentucky Derby since 1875.
Contact us for more information on Louisville golf packages.