Richmond Golf and Vacation Information
- HogsHead Cafe - 9503 West Broad St., Richmond, VA 23220, (804) 308-0281
- Bistro Bobette - 1209 E. Cary St., Richmond, VA 23219, (804) 225-9116
- Mama J's Kitchen - 415 North 1st St., Richmond, VA 23219, (804) 225-7449
- Tarrant's Cafe - 1 West Broad St., Richmond, VA 23220, (804) 225-0035
- Lemaire Restaurant - 101 West Franklin St., Richmond, VA 23220, (804) 788-8000
- The Black Sheep - 901 W Marchall St., Richmond, VA 23220, (804) 648-1300
- Chez Foushee - 203 North Foushee, Richmond, VA 23220, (804) 648-3225
- Stella's - 1012 Lafayette St., Richmond, VA 23221, (804) 358-2011
- Julep's New Southern Cuisine - 1719-21 East Franklin St., Richmond, VA 23223, (804) 377-3968
- Millie's - 2603 East Main St., Richmond, VA 23223, (804) 643-5512
Things to Do
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts - Art museum in Richmond with a variety of exhibits, including hollywood costumes.
- Maymont - A 100-acre Victorian Estate given to the community by James Henry and Sallie Dooley.
- Virginia Capitol Building - A landmark to American self-government. Home to the General Assembly.
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden - 50-acre botanical garden located on the north side of Richmond.
- Virginia Holocaust Museum - Museum dedicated to depicting the Holocaust experienced by the victims.
- Maggie L. Walker National Historic Site - A US National Historic Landmark dedicated to Maggie L. Walker.
- James River - Beautiful views, hiking, fishing, canoeing, and kayaking.
- Byrd Theater - Theater in Richmond showing new movies and live events.
- Carytown - Cary St. with unique shops, restaurants, and people.
- Richmond International Raceway - Raceway with many events and NASCAR.